Sign in to follow this  

A310 for Fs2002?

Hello i want to know is there a A310-300 for Fs2002 and where can i find one? I know that there is a A310-200 out but i want to know is there a A310-300 out with the winglets on the side or is someone gonna make a A310-300?

Guest Flyingdutchman

Hi,Recently there has been a release of a fully GMAX A310.....when it was released it was only in house colors available but this week there have been several up-loads of new painted A310'sI already have seen Aeroflot and Air TransatGood luckEvert(BTW it can be found in the avsim library)

www.projectfreeware.com has the best -300 so far, not gmax, originally for fs2000 but works for 2002Regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Hey JayInstead of asking about which planes are out why don't you try searching the file library!!!! Thats what it is there for! I am not trying to be sarcastic here just trying to steer you in the correct direction!!Wayne

Well i do that sir but i don't see any out yet but by asking probaly someone will make one or know where i can find one and plus i don't know everything that goes on in youre minds.........