Sign in to follow this  
Guest TimD

REAL AIR SIMULATIONS

What we need now is a CITABRA or DECATHALON from R.A.S.

CappilotIt looks as if a CJ1 is next ;-)Peternb the Citabria Decathlon would be great too

>It looks as if a CJ1 is next ;-) >Hi Peter,This is a very good news indeed. Finally an entry-level biz jet.In case you need a beta tester - I would gladly jump in. :-)Michael J.

Will it spin? ;) Seriously, I COULD use the 260 for spin training. You gotta get Rob to do your Seneca V. With what he's done with the 260, he'll get the asymmetric thrust of a twin as "real as it gets."Carl

CarlWe were going to do the Seneca five but as FSD were making one decided against doubling up :-( Never heard what happened to theirs??Peter

Peter,In any case, a CJ1 will be the cat's meow. A terrific idea, one blessed with a familiar pilot's expertise. (!)That promises to be a treat.Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Hi Peter,I think that is the next one that is due out for them, although from reading their forum I think that Tim & Steve have other important issues that will severly limit the amount of time they can spend on the project.Cheers,