Sign in to follow this  
Guest ABpilot

727 Panel

OK, I downloaded the Probst 727 panel and I must say it looks fantastic. Great job. However I do have one problem that I got fed up with and have since gone back to my old 727 panel. When setting the auto pilot the trim seems to have a mind of it's own. The trim indicator will move all the way to the bottom and the plane will pitch up to over 30 degrees. It will continue to pitch up until the plane stalls. If I switch the auto pilot off then I can pull out of the dive and recover. But as soon as the auto pilot is turned on again, it pitches up. I do have the trim set correctly before setting the auto pilot. Has anyone had this problem and what did you do to solve it? I would like to use the panel again but until I figure this one out, I can't. Other than that this is a fantastic panel. Oh and I'm using Stone's plane. Thanks.Bob

Thanks for the reply. It's set to fly level.Still trying to figure this one out.Bob

The autopilot has worked flawlessly for me. Have you made the two autopilot entries into the aircraft.cfg as described in the instructions?

Yes I did. I've printed out all the instuctions and read them and followed each one. That's what makes this problem so frustrating.Bob

That's an interesting problem Bob. Mike's planes have all worked great for me. Why don't you get in touch with me by e-mail and we'll see if we can't get it ironed out?Rich Probst

Guest ABpilot

Hi, Mr.Richard Probst, please check your email, there messages from United Aircraft Designs, (UAD).RegardsChristian CH.