Sign in to follow this  

727 panel - missing up view

I just noticed an up view for the 727 in the panel folder, but don't ever see it displayed in FS2002. When using my pan button on my joystick, all other views are fine, but the up view is missing. Any ideas how to get this working? In my panel.cfg file, I list the sections pertaining to views, and can't see why I can't get the Up view?(Window Titles)Window00=Main PanelWindow01=Battery SwitchWindow02=GPSWindow03=Radio StackWindow04=LightsWindow05=ThrottlesWindow06=Overhead 2Window07=Landing ViewWindow08=Fuel QuantityWindow09=Audio and TrimFixed Window30=Forward RightFixed Window31=RightFixed Window32=Rear RightFixed Window33=RearFixed Window34=Rear LeftFixed Window35=LeftFixed Window36=Forward LeftFixed Window37=Up <-------------------------------(Views)VIEW_FORWARD_WINDOWS=MAIN_PANEL,RADIO_STACK_PANEL,20,COMPASS_PANELVIEW_FORWARD_DIR=3.0, 0.0, 0.0VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=0.75VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_WINDOWS=30VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_DIR=0, 0.0, 45VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.75VIEW_RIGHT_WINDOWS=31VIEW_RIGHT_DIR=-2.0, 0.0, 90.0VIEW_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.75VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_WINDOWS=32VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.75VIEW_REAR_WINDOWS=33VIEW_REAR_DIR=1.0, 0.0, 220.0VIEW_REAR_ZOOM=0.75VIEW_REAR_LEFT_WINDOWS=34VIEW_REAR_LEFT_ZOOM=0.75VIEW_LEFT_WINDOWS=35VIEW_LEFT_ZOOM=0.75VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_WINDOWS=36VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_DIR=1.0, 0.0, 315.0VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.75VIEW_UP_WINDOWS=37 <------------------------VIEW_UP_DIR=-90.0, 0.0, 0.0VIEW_UP_ZOOM=0.85(Fixed Window37) <---------------------------------------file=UP.bmpvisible=0nomenu=1render_3d_window=1window_pos=0.0,0.0window_size=1.000,1.000ident=37Can anyone see thie view while flying?????????

Never Mind, Just fixed it....If you want to see the Up view, under the views section, change these lines in the Panel.cfg to read this:VIEW_FORWARD_UP_WINDOWS=37VIEW_FORWARD_UP_DIR=-90.0, 0.0, 0.0VIEW_FORWARD_UP_ZOOM=0.85cheers

Also, you can use - (with the num-lock off) to select the UP view.Clyde