Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrianC

RealAir Simulations Siai Marchetti SF260

What a fantastic plane. It's the best quality aircraft from top to bottom, inside and out yet. More than worth the $25.00 price tag.Great job guys. If you have not seen it yet, check it out at[link:www.realairsimulations.com/home.html]I've had it for 2 days now and must have 10 hours air time. Just can't leave the computer.Thanks again RealAir,Gerry

And someone not long time ago on this or another forum was making fun of RAS by saying they do not simulate aircraft - they simulate only the Air. *:-*.Michael J.

Guest dpc

Since purchasing this AC I have cut my flightsim decision making in half. Now it's only where to fly. What to fly is no longer in question :-)

Guest BrianC

You know, there is a lot of truth to that for me too. I fly the FSD Commander between airports, but not really going anywhere. At this point I mostly just tool around (fly around with no objective) in the other good payware GA planes I own (Archer, Cardinal, Cheyenne). I tool around in the FSD Super Cub too, but that doesn't count because to me its mission is to tool around.Perhaps it's the simplicity of the SF260 that begs me to simply fly instead of playing with gadgets on the panel. Perhaps it's because it reflects the kind of flying I want to do for real that I can't do in a rented 172R.Mind you, I love gadgets. I own and use the RealityXP Flightline stack, FSFlightMax, and the cool new Coyote rendition of the Sandel 3308 EHSI which easily finds a home on any panel.BTW, if you want a good pilotage challenge, try navigating the Boundary Waters on the border of Minnesota and Ontario by pilotage, without using moving maps or GPS. Those countless finger lakes look a lot alike after a while. :)