Sign in to follow this  

My complete and utter support for Mike Stone, et al.

Bone simple reason for this post:To offer my complete and utter support, SINCERE THANKS and appreciation to ALL who provide their work for my enjoyment - free of charge.No bashing of others or providing opinions of individual works. No reason stated beyond whats here. No room for argument on points of futility.Simple and to the point: I adore your works and your willingness to share them with me. I THANK you with all I'm worth for your work. I appreciate your hard work and your ideals to share the results with me. I support you fully and completely in your endeavors and struggles: your desire to be kind enough and give your works to me in the face of obstacles that may occur.This can't be said enough, and I say it all too infrequently - to my shame.Thank you Mike, Heather, Anniette, and the list goes on and on (and on): all those who provide me such enjoyment as I should never have expected. The list of individuals is amazingly *way* too long to specify in a post, so forgive me that I do not. Know that I send this to every single one of you out there.With utmost sincerity and appreciation,Elrond Elvish(AVSIM admins - could you please delete any individual posts that stray from this simple message - or the entire thread if it gets off topic? My sincerest thanks to you admins as well - just as much if not more in this recent atmosphere...)http://members.rogers.com/eelvish/Boycott-RIAA.gif]"A musician without the RIAA, is like a fish without a bicycle."[/font://http://members.rogers.com/eelvish/B...cle."[/b][/font

I second that and also thank you for the excellent 757 !!Jani

Thank you Elrond, and I am positive that Mike thanks you too!

Elrond has said it all and I would like to add my support as well.Mike :-wave

I'm with you, Elrond. We all owe a big thanks to Mike, Alpha, Heather and others that do this great work in their own time.There never has been a better time to be simming! Bruce.

Agreed. As one without the time or talent to do these things, I thank you all also. You make this hobby truely unique and enjoyable.

Guest CharlesH

Hi All:I totally agree with the above statement, Mike, Anniette, Heather and all those freeware developers have my 100% support. Their efforts make flight simmulation fun!. I stand behind them as should all of us.Charles Huckelbery

Hiya Elrond :)"Thank you Mike, Heather, Anniette, and the list goes on and on"I am sure you remember us three names because we are the noisy ones lolBut Thank you for your kind words I am sure we all feel better reading your post and being said by YOU makes this even More Welcome as you are such a respected person through your Wisdom.It is Amazing the few Kind words Make the big diferance to how the rest of our day seems and reading this makes this a real good day :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx