Sign in to follow this  

Mike stone 757 Complaint

I have to get this out Of me as I need to complain (it is my right)Now I hope you are reading this Mike !My Complaint to Mike By Anniette:(A very short story)Your New 757 ,It is Just too good and is going to make my Livery paints look real ametureish and I am going to have to make my Paints So much better to even be half good enough for this 757 So there that is all I have to comlain about but now "I" have complained to you and "I"feel SO much better (you will be glad i complained to you now)I will say this:It is BRillient Aircraft and I am really enjoying flying it around and Really enjoying painting it and As you can see really having alot of Fun playing with it :)There is Nothing at all wrong with it, Size or shape or colours ,there was No install Problems Exept I dropped the "Rolls" Engine on the floor when I opened the box (my fault)And I Love it the Same as All my "MIke Stone Familly"of Aircraft :)Now I am going to make some Liverys for it And Share them with my Friends and All this is because YOU Made this beautifull 757 :)Give my love to Bleriot Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Toni Rauch

Don't be bashful, Anniette. Tell Mike what you REALLY think !!! ;) Toni.

I'll see if I can fix the problem Anniette :-lolMike Stone

Guest Lizardo

My wife has a complaint: I never get out of your Goose.

Hey Liz...can I switch some of those words around??? LOL!!!! You're trying to get me fired! Don

"My wife has a complaint: I never get out of your Goose."I beg your pardon???? That's grounds for divorce isn't it? :-lol

I also have a complaint about the 757 Mike. The nose just doesn't look right to me......oh wait, the nose on the real 757 doesn't look right to me either. Never Mind Mike! :-doh

Why doesnt this plane smell right?Ive smelt a real 757 up close and this one doesnt smell anything like it. Ive installed the .NIF files and it still doesnt smell right?Can you help?Craig Kiltie

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol, John.This is the best one yet! :-beerchug Pete S