Sign in to follow this  

Glider update to Emma Field

Good job Mathijs, that fixed it.Now of course you know what we want in the next update .....The ability to use the glider modules at ANY airfield ;)

Guest brewmaster

Mathijs,Thanks for the update to an already great product. I was wondering if you have any troubleshooting ideas for me on why the air tow feature wont work at all for me. My plane just sits on the ground with the tug ahead of me. I hear the beeps but never start moving. The winch feature however works great. Any ideas, recommendations, or files I could have in the wrong place? Thanks,Brewmaster

Guest PhilC

What a quick response Mathijs! Fixed the glider module just fine.I love Emma even more.Any other fixes/enhancements looming on the horizon? I really don't know how you could make it any better.

>Thanks for the update to an already great product. I was >wondering if you have any troubleshooting ideas for me on >why the air tow feature wont work at all for me. My plane >just sits on the ground with the tug ahead of me. I hear the >beeps but never start moving. The winch feature however >works great. Any ideas, recommendations, or files I could >have in the wrong place? We have one report on that (but that user could not repeat it). He dah a conflict between FSUIPC and the winch. Could you try to remove FSUIPC for a moment? Not that I am asking you to get rid of it, we consider it so much a part of FS2002 it is actually the ONLY other addon for FS2002 we test our software with.Mathijs KokLAGO

>Any other fixes/enhancements looming on the horizon? I >really don't know how you could make it any better. Look, with Fritz stil in control of the airport things will be difficult to say the least. Just read this email I send out yesterday, we got to fix this problem first. We'll probably ask you all to become members of the Emma Field Flying club so we can force some more changes.------------>Even if Fritz's hamburgers are indigestible.