Sign in to follow this  

Reno air races

Guest Jimbofly

'allo 'allo!Sorry, I know this post isn't about MS flight sim, but:I've been looking into the upcoming Reno air races, visiting the official site, and I have to say it sounds incredibly exciting! I totally wish I could go just to see it, but I might have to wait a few years before that can happen!Anyway, I just wanted to know who's going, who's been and any accounts of your experiences with it. I think I'm getting into a racing phase having recently downloaded the demo version of xtreme air racing, and I tell you, it's good! So let me know if you've been, how good it really is, and if you're going, then we can catch up and you can let me know how it went!Happy simming!James

There are 70+ who will be going in conjunction with the AVSIM 2002 Convention next Friday (we have two buses charted, and that may grow!). I am sure you will get a lot of feedback to your question.

Yeah it really sounds exiciting. Well im one of those lucky people that live close to reno stead 4SD (Just past my backyard). I also have air race passes reserved. So I'll see you guys there!pluto1168(kelvin)