Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

A 737NG panel

I am looking for a very realistic 737NG panel, with complex gauges and all that good stuff :). I'm probably just spoiled by the PSS A320 panel, but is there a freeware one with nearly the same quality? I was looking at the Project Magenta displays, & gauges like that would be perfect, I just want to know if there's freeware ones that rival it's quality. Below is the one I use now. I like it alot, but I would like to know if there is more complex, realistic gauges availible with any other panel. Thanks all!

Hi And where can we find this beautiful panel you have ?ThanksBibendum

Guest Scott Campbell

Looks pretty darned good to me. Where can I get it?

HI,I'm also using this panel and I think it's pretty good. I just like to add that you are obviously using the first version of this panel. There have been various updates and a few days ago the latest with even better looking and working gauges has been released.Sorry, I lost the link but a search on avsim shouldn't be to difficult as there are not very much NG panels.Happy flying, Toby

Kevin:One of the guys at Allied Flightsim Group is working on a 737NG panel right now. Check it out.http://www.alliedfsgroup.comAlex CN562ZMinneapolis, MN

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

I'm still wondering why a commercial group hasn't undertaken this as a project. I can't believe it would not sell, must be something else.

I'm searching for the updates now :).Lummel- I can't find the panel you showed, can you give me a link? the gauges on it look perfect.Thanks!

Kevin:Yeah, but that HSI looks funky, too narrow really, or is there a hot click to get a full display, like on the Falcon Jet panel? I like the large gauges, but this panel is a bit too cramped and cluttered for this minimalist.Alex CN562ZMinneapolis, MN

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.