Sign in to follow this  

Reinstalled Fs2k2...what are the MUST HAVEs to ADD-ON

I formatted my system about a month ago, and I just got around now to reinstalling FS2k2, in the time I have gotten a little rusty (but have been taking REAL flying lessons, so it wasn't a waste!) when it comes to the must have add-ons for flight sim.I have the dreamfleet 737 add-on and all of the simflyers sceneries, and I am going to install those (which is the best AFCAD files for those airports?) and LONDON AIRPORTS (which would be the best for those too?).I want to know what the best airport sceneries are around (I mainly fly around the US, and lots in Vegas). Also, what about weather, etc? Aircraft?What about AI traffic? I already installed most of the Project AI stuff, but how do I go about adding like AA, etc?Let me know what the best stuff (mostly free please :-)) to get is and where I can get them! Thanks!!

Guest flightpro08

Just to name a few off my personal favorites I have in my colection:1.)FSMETEO (for weather)2.) DF 177B Cardinal3.) DF Piper Archer 24.) Pilot in Command 767 (PIC767)5.) PSS AirbusThere's tons more great stuff out there, but it's too late for me to list them all. :-lolRyan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 40.41 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298

Guest Eagle92395

Not sure if you like the small planes or not. But I just bought Emma Field last night and have been flying around there allllllll day! It really is a nice little airport. Well worth the $25. I will probably purchase the Georender 1 tommorrow so that I have 3 airports to fly to and from. Just do a search for Emma Field in the forums for some screen shots and go to LAGO's website (at the top of Avsim's homepage usually) to see more of it. GREAT Add-on.

I'll look into those :-)However, how about the bare essentials? Free-add ons that are a must have in any collection too!Weather, planes, scenery!

The Falcon 50, AUTOGENUIS, all the fsgenesis mesh you can get your hands on, and the T-38 are the first items that pop into my head. Oh, and the Reno Racer too. Now that I think about it, there's a good San Francisco airport & mesh set over @ the other site, along with the Tahoe/Reno scenery package too. I'm sure both can be found here also. I remember seeing a Las Vegas scenery too.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...25d5a9d6a23.gif