Sign in to follow this  
Guest jkramer51

Missing Scenery Objects

When approaching an airport I get several error messages telling me I am missing some files and that some scenery objects may not appear. The missing files are:- 00013D42, 326C6552, 45455254 and 42494C53. If I 'OK' each message eveything appears to OK and nothing seems to be missing.What have I done, any ideas PLEASE?RegardsKeith B.

Guest Don_Eliot

Same thing just happened to me yesterday. First time in several thousand hours flying I have ever seen that. Was flying the new 727 and nearing KJFK. Left from KORD. Will have to invesigate further. Don

Guest GerrishGray

Hi KeithThe missing objects are trees from my "Gerrish's Trees Library" which you can download from here at AVSIM, archive name TREES_V3.ZIP.Don - Your problem may not be the same, but if you reply with full details of the Scenery Object messages that you are getting, I will be able to tell you.Kind RegardsGerrish

Garrish,Could you please give us a tutorial on reading the numbers! Tom Hixcox, AFW, asked the same on the AFW Forum.Thanks,Bill

Garrish,Installed release 3 - Bingo!!! Cracked it in one, thanks. Amongst other things I think I had the 'trees' files in scenerdb as per FS2K. Bits worked as some add-on scenery got you to install some of the 'trees' files in there own directories.Really good to get such a prompt and really brilliant fix. Thanks a lot, regardsKeith B.

Hey Gerrish!Same problem here. Every once in a while, I get this annoying "Scenery Object Not Found" error. I always seem to get the critter when taking off or landing at Pricess Julianna, St. Maarten. I will re-create it and post the objects it's complaining about to see if you can help.Thanks Partner!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Hey Gerris!A picture is worth 1000 words. Check it out! What do you think?Thanks for any help!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Guest Edam

Don,The problem is with Giants Stadium. The fix was originally posted by JohnCi.[Area.066]Title=New YorkActive=TRUELayer=66Local=scenedbcitiesnewyorkExclude=N40 48 56.4000,W74 04 43.8000,N40 48 24.0000,W74 04 14.4000,objectsRemote=Required=FALSEIn your scenery.cfg file replace the New York entry with the above, changing the Area.066 to whatever "Area number" New York is in your file. Back up scenery.cfg first.Giants Stadium will be gone, but you won't get that error.

Guest GerrishGray

Hi DennisThe missing object listed in your screenshot is in the file 'scenery_fs_props.bgl' which should be in your folder fs2002scenedbpropsscenery. The file is part of the default MS installation and is either missing or corrupt. You either need to extract it from one of the .cab files on the FS2002 CD's, or do a reinstallation.RegardsGerrish

Guest Don_Eliot

Edam, thanks for the info. Right after sending my first message my ISP went off untill this am. Will try the fix. Also got version 3 trees. Life is good. Thanks Don

Guest Edam

As for the Northern NJ/NY area, that SHOULD work for you.Good luck.

Guest jkramer51

This also happens at KSEA.John