Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

"Hard coding" the pan pitch parameter?

Guest JonP01

Having only recently tried the virtual cockpits seriously, I am having an annoying problem getting my eyepoints to remain in a fixed position. I have no trouble with the "eyepoint" parameters in the aircraft.cfg file, but they only control the forward / back, left / right and up / down perspectives. That is an easy and permanent fix in the aircraft.cfg file.What I want to do is make my pan pitch parameter remain in effect even if I change views. For example, if I have my pan pitch set at 25 degrees, it keeps going back to 360 degrees after cycling through the views. I then have to manually pan back down again to the 25 degree angle. I wouldn't mind it even if I had to adjust it once per flight, but it has to be adjusted every time I change views.It seems setting the pan pitch in the "flt" file only holds good when you first start the flight. Has anyone figured out how to solve this problem please?Thanks