Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

New 727 version

I just uploaded a version of my 727-200 with grey wheels. This brings the "flaw list" on the 727 down to 458. I sincerely apologize for having made such a grievous error. I missed assigning a color to the wheel in GMAX and it defaulted to a random color, which happened to be a very light blue. Please note that there are still no textures assigned to the wheels (flaw #46) and that they are still clean (flaw #182). I suggest as an interim fix that you throw some dirt on your monitor. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do on flaw #458 (upholstery should be cotton instead of polyester).Mike Stone

You really are slipping after your hols - you didn't say what flaw number was the wheel colour problem.....Seriously though, how do keep churning out such graet planesKeep it upDavid

Mike.. if you can't take some criticism from some random people on an online forum. You have some issues. So many people like your plane.. and one complains about it.Drew Andersonhttp://www.dr3w.net/flightsim/

I sure hope you get the colors right on the cloth choices. If not, the flaw # will go back up by 1! LOL!!! Just flew your 757 Mike. VERY NICE buddy! I'm not a heavy fan, but that is one sweet plane. I'm keeping it as is (you know, flaws and all!) and will watch for some other textures from Anniette. I'm hoping she'll do a UPS version. We have 1 that flys into my town here (big excitment 'round these parts!) and I would like to fly it on occasion. Thanks for all you do buddy. Don

Guest Jack

Mike,Tried your new 727 fix. Substituted for your suggested throwing dirt at monitor by smearing on some fresh horse apples.IMHO a technically superior solution since the increased opacity hides basic shimmering, jaggies, etc., as well as any additional flaws in your model. If anyone else is having visual problems with your work I'll be glad to give my application process in great detail.NNNow if I just get my kkkkkeyboard to ssstop ssssssticking.............Great piles of ttttttttthanks,JJJackD

YOU DA MAN MIKE!!!!!! :)Its great to see you have a sense of humour too! I am in the throes of deciding which delta scheme to put on your 757 and i just CANT DECIDE!!!!Hornit

Guess I just have some issues then. Mike Stone flaw #137. Hey I'm catching up with my planes?Mike Stone

This brings the "flaw list" on the 727 down to 458.LOL! You are da man Mike! Look at it this way, if you weren't so good at creating such great aircraft folks would just ignore it and go away(like they do my garbage). You have talent and people with talent are always being pushed to excel just a little further because of their obvious potential...unlike others, who's work...well...for those that complain alot....ask them if they want a refund! Cannot wait to do a reflective texture on that 757. Thanks again for your work!

Guest Matt Johnson

Well, that shows to me that there sure is some truth in what they say about Americans and sarcasm. :)--M

Guest HeavyFan

Hey MIKE! Great work on the 727's and 757's! Now since you are on the subject of Flaws!LOL! Could you put Textures for the Wheels of the 757 also! LOL They seem Blank looking, same with the Engine Fans! These are very Minor adjustment's to do, that will make it alot better! HEHE Kepp it up MIKE we all Enjoy your Works! MIKE-:)

Are you trying to tell me that 727's DON'T have blue wheels ?? - You had better check out our 727's here in Australia --- blue as blue can be , they are!Barry