Sign in to follow this  
Guest CharlesH

Come on people lets play nice!!!!!

Anyone brave enought to paint a 757 with 3M, Coke, Pepsi, Niki, NASCAR, Johnson and Johnson, and my lifetime provider, Caterpillar trademarks on them. I be happy to forward the pictures to the correct people to test this case. Besure to include your daytime phone number. Show us your money.I really think you should let the sleeping elephants sleep. Because they "winked" in the past is no sign they will in the future. You don't want to be around when they are upset.BobFYI .. The "Ward Burton/Caterpillar/Dytona/NASCAR" 737 repaint was removed. Go figure. Why was it removed Tom?

Sheesh,Excuse me as I abduct myself from this conversation. What a day!!Ya know,.....it is sickening to hear these things starting to happen, I had to come back and edit this post and add this link. Even though I am not directly involved I feel it right here! Sniff....A post that contains words I wish I could of thought of first, no not the author, but a certain person with the initials SE, you'll see!!.I am getting tired too, of this constant bickering about petty things, of which the time wasted on arguing could be better spent on a round trip flight in a Mike Stone 757, an Anniette masterpeice, a Heather restoration, an Olev Dash 8 excersize in RTFM (F=Fletchin) flight. Perhaps a flight in the outback, upstate, downstate, out of state. Why, why, why, must this go on!!? I truly believe some people get enjoyment out of causing a ruccus, stirring the pot so to say. You know my mother would tell me when I was younger, if a bully starts to beat you, or someone verbally attacks you, IGNORE THEM, they will go away. IT WORKS!!! Ignore the fiends that create this crap. let their post drop down the page and off inro oblivion, otherwise known as the Avsim Archives!!!! I am tired of this Mike & Anni I am going to take a break from all things flightsim forum related as you did, I am going with my wife on a vacation. And when I come back I am going to avoid these forums like the plague, for a long time. Gonna get some flight time in for a change. Maybe you(Mike), anniette, heather, and anyone interested can do a little online flying in the Bahamas if you want (FSHOST). The islands are great this time of year. Perhaps after the Tahiti trip you can stop in to Nassau, and have big ol' BAHAMA MAMA, with extra Nassau royale!! Ask me and I'll tell what that is!! Until then my good peops adios.Oh yeah the Bacardi plant here gives daily tours and free samples!!! They are one of my clients, and they have a party every Friday!! By the way I have scrapped my Airport design of Nassau, and Freeport, I am afraid of the copyright laws I amy break ooooohohohhohoooh!!! Nah I am just taking a long break. Maybe I'll send it to you to look at in GMAX.Take care..... Enjoy Tahiti I am going to Ottawa ON. DON'T ASK!!!http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Guest CharlesH

Very sad indeed. I totally agree with what you have stated above. Those individuals are so firm in their convictions that they cannot admit that they are wrong. Where are people's minds? What ever happened to repect and professionalism? Is it gone? Cannot anyone repect a freeware author wishes, like Anniette? To draw such hate against her is unbelievable. She did nothing wrong. Mike Stone did nothing wrong, yet I cannot imagine how much hate emails he receives for making his aircraft. This is such maddness. What even more crazy is this is a hobby, why do people take this so seriously? Where has the fun gone? Life is too short.Charles

Guest Matt Johnson

Mr Cole,Listen, and listen good.There are two different sets of rules here. One is COPYRIGHT. Anniette has copyrighted her textures, and has put restrictions on their use and distribution.The other is TRADEMARK and SERVICE MARK law. You are not allowed to use a trademark or service mark without the permission of the owning company, HOWEVER there are provisions for fair use, and these rules may be varied by the owning company (for example, often, not-for-profit use is rarely frowned upon).These two sets of rules have different implementations. I suggest you learn about them before pontificating here or elsewhere.--M