Sign in to follow this  

TWO MONITORS FOR FS2K ?

I have dual monitor pluged in my PC that works perfectly in WINDOWS ME, but i can't run the FS2000. I'd like to know how to do this, and to set the visual in one monitor and the main panel in other one.Thank you for your help!

HIVery simpleJust undock your main panel by clicking on the image with the right button of the mouse and drag the image on second monitoror use view undock option on the menu bar You can do that with any pop up window as wellThats allYou will never use the Fs2k with single monitor againUsing 4 monitors setup with MEYoss

Yoss:What hardware (video or interface card?) do you need to connect multiple monitors to your PC? With 19" monitors going for $125 at COMPUSA I can see some multiple views in my future but not sure how to hook up!!Thanks for any adviceBill

Hi BillThe primery agp video card is ATI Radeon 64 ddrTwo PCI SiS with 8 mb and very old Ati with 4 mbSo 4 video adapters with Athlon 1gh and 512 mb ramThe agp for the virtual cocpit and outside viewAll other stuff like upper panel, instrument panel, gps pedestal andso ,running on other three monitorsIf you have futher questions feel free to e-mail me yoss@isdn.net.il