Sign in to follow this  
cat

White Out !!

Simmers,Bit of advice please, running a Gforce 2 Pro,(drivers 30.82) S/B live 5.1, AMD 1.4 with 512 DDR, WIN ME. I fly the PSS Bus but i have noticed that after 10 mins running when switching to V/P view or any cockpit view other than main panel i get a flash of white or sometimes brown before the textures settle down. Any ideas, i have tried every setting going even turning off the AGP but to no avail. I also notice the sound starts to stutter is my S/B live the problem if so would upgrading to the Audigy be any better.Thanks in advanceMark

Guest Grey_Wolf

My problem was not identical to what you describe, but similer. as is my system, a bit more prosesor and win2k apear to be the only diffrence. TO the point! the huge new sound blaster files fixed me up great, got rid of tons of bugs and stutters and in general tons of graphical quirks I learned to ignore long ago. I even got a good bost to frame rates. The driver is a big download and worth it. If you already have that installed, sorry I blew my two cents worth of knowlege and cant help from there

Thanks, Grey- Wolf which drivers do you mean? Cheers Mark

Guest Grey_Wolf

If you go to sound blasters web site, the two newest zips, the smaller is just the driver, the larger is all the programs as well as the driver (audio HQ and sutch) you need the larger file because the older version of those programs will NOT work with the new driver.For me I found I had to install the driver and at least the souround mixer to have the card function properly.

Ahhhh!Sheet-lightning at last!! Wink!Peter Sydney Australia