Sign in to follow this  
Guest rbbarker

Project AI... What did I do?

jerrycwo4This morning I found , by accident this "Project AI" page and downloaed a program called, "Project Air Shuttle Delta". I had no clue as to what it would do. ( I have "GOBACK" so i could get rid of the program easy, if I wanted to). Anyway this program took about 6-8 minutes to install and said that it installed thousands and thousands of flightplans, airports AI aircraft etc..After the installation I cound not find evedence of ONE items or change to my Fs2002 anywhere..... in Fs2002, at any airport, flightplans ect. The only proof that something was installed was that it gave me an "Uninstall Icon" What in the world have I installed?ThanksJerryBelow is what I installed

Guest gasebah

You added Delta Shuttle flightplans to your current set of default AI flightplans. You also added some airplanes to your aircraft folder. If you are flying in a region where Delta Shuttle does not operate this will make no difference. But prepare to see some Delta Shuttle Airplanes when you are at an airport they fly from.alex

jerrycwo4I still can NOT find one item of this download. What file or folder on my harddrive or in Fs2002 can I find anything of this program that I downloaded and installed. What folder are the AI flt plans in? Thanks jerry

Look in your flightplans.txt and see if you see any DL flightplans and also check your aircraft.txt and see if the PAI 738 Delta shuttle aircraft is there. You could also check your 2K2 aircraft folder and see if the PAI 737-800 is there.Also, Delta Shuttle only flies between KBOS, KLGA and KDCA so you will not see them anywhere else except on the ground at these or in the air in between.Hope this helps! GeraldKMLB

Did you install the "base installer"? I'd go back and read the Project AI stuff carefully if I were you, just so that you know what you're downloading and installing and what it does. That's what their site is for, and there are a hundred threads on the subject already in this forum. Search around.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg

As mentioned above, you need to install Project AI's Base Installer before you add the individual airlines installers. Secondly, if you weren't watching when you tried to install the Delta Shuttle flightplans, the installer sent it to C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002 by default. If you don't have fs2002 installed at this location, no harm, no foul, just go to the uninstaller and uninstall. The uninstaller will completely remove any files it put in the default area. If you did change the pointer to the correct location, then you might have a little more problem than above.Several ways to correct this problem. One is to use the uninstaller and it will delete the Delta Shuttle and hopefully return your Traffic.bgl file to its previous condition. If it doesn't you need to retrieve the default traffic.bgl from your fs2002 CDs using an unzipping program. Search the *.cab files for traffic.bgl (second CD, I believe), extract, and place it in your fs2002scenedbATCScenery folder.Once you are back to a known condition, and if you want to use Project AIs programs, start with the Base Installer (make the decision whether you want GA aircraft or not), then start loading the individual airlines.If you want to manually install AI aircraft, Download TTools123.zip, AITM, and yRoute.