Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

412C - no 1 bothered!?

Guest alanrco

I really like this plane but doesn't everyone else have the same problem as me 'cause I can't find a mention here despite this one being out a while.I refer to the fact the the virtual cockpit has no night lighting. Which is strange because the config manager does refer to VC night lighting.

Harware lighting effects in FS2K2 needs to be set at 5 or above for it to work.Ed

It does have night lighting that you can change to a prefered color. It's in the 421 Config-matic which should be on your desktop. Mine is a blue tint. You might also need to change settings in you FS2002 display menu for aircraft. I remember the number 5 or more, but I havn't looked up the exact setting.L.Adamson

Guest alanrco

>Harware lighting effects in FS2K2 needs to be set at 5 or >above for it to work. >>Ed Thanks Ed. Now works fine! I'm new to FS2002 and still not sure what the 'Hardware Lighting effects' does. Shame this VC problem was not in the original documentation.

Well, as it's not a problem why call it one?Maybe it should have been listed under system requirements, but I guess the developers and testers all have the lights maxed out so never even noticed it.

Acutally it was a problem for him and in fact for me when i first purchased the plane, but now its corrected. See the problem is, is that there was no mention of this in any documentation. After contacting Flight1 there people corrected the problem for me. thats why i was able to help with him with his problem. In fact they said, quote " The problem is that the lighting in FS2k2 needs to be set to at least 5" unquote. So you see the problem has been corrected.Thanks for helping with the problem,Ed;)