Sign in to follow this  

Project Fokker

To all the staff at AVSIM and Project Fokker,the F70 and F100 Airliners are BRILLIANT!! as are the panel and Soundfiles which are also availible from your website.I hope that there are more livery templates and updates from your website soon.

Hi there,I do agree with your comments.I also hope for an update to correct the clock ceconds operation.To make it completely perfect and 'as real as it gets' I'm justwondering if it is possible to include an operational FMS.SincerelyTakis Roussos

Hello,I also agree on your comments.But i have a few problems:1-All buttons and gauges work on the panel, except the buttons on the autopilot. And I don't see any numbers in the autopilot screens either. I can't set the heading, altitude, speed etc.2-I downloaded the KLM and Dutch Government liveries, but in the aircraft selection screen in Flight Simulator I can only select the factory livery.Do you know how to fix these problems?I read all the readme files included in the downloads, and as far as I know I installed everything correctly.I would be most gratefull if you, or anyone else could help me with fixing these problems.Greetings,Raimond