Sign in to follow this  
MKaprocki

Which is the best 737 Classic (freeware) panel?

How do guys and gals...Quick question. As the title says, I've never stuck with a freeware 737-300/400/500 panel for very long - and as I never quite got the DF panel to work happily with FSNavigator - I was wondering if there was a really good panel out there that did everything I wanted (including a good AP)?Please let me know which is your personal favourite - or failing that - how to get the DF panel working nicely with FSNav...CheersRob

For me there's only Dreamfleet. There is no freeware panel that approaches it. It's my favorite. The new Ariane panel looks interesting, but Dreamfleet is so rock solid and proven.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Why do you need to get the DF 737 to work with FSNav? It's got a perfectly good FMS that will do the same thing. It's the only 737 Classic panel I will ever use.Matt