Sign in to follow this  
Ken Pryor

Seneca V

Hi,You may want to check out the Seneca V screenshots on the Work In Progress pages at the FSD Website if you haven't already. She's takin' shape and looking great !!AFOX :-outta

Guest N247BK

Can't wait to see it ... please give us a link to the site when you have the time. Thanks

Guest N247BK

I took a look, and it is a beauty. I'm looking forward to parking her in my hangar.

Looks like I'll have to rent it from you then !AFOX :+

Guest RobK

Looks and sounds like it is going to be one great plane! Really looking forward to it! :)Rob

RichardThe Fly! version of the Seneca five wont be ported across.We were considering the Seneca Five for FS2002 but decided against doubling up with FSD.The Seneca for Fly!2 is still in the makingPeter

Guest Richard_H

Peter,Thanks for the response. Understood about the commercial realities. Maybe I need to dust off Fly!2 :)Richard

Hi,I say 'dust of Fly!2' and enjoy RealAir's other products and wait patiently for FSD's upcoming twin for FS2K2. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait and more than enough to satisfy any Seneca V fan !What do you say Peter ?AFOX :-wave

Thanks for the comments, everyone. We hope it will meet everyone's expectations of FSD quality add-on's.Regards,Owen

More previews of the Seneca V posted at the FSD forum for those interested. Follow the link at the top.AFOX :-outta

Yet more wonderful Seneca V shots - this time they're those long awaited panel pictures - This one looks set to be a real cracker !Link at the top.AFOX :-yellow1