Sign in to follow this  
Guest jase439

SP1 and FS2k2

Due you have FSAA turned on. Which drivers you using.

Hmm looks like I found something that might be a fix or a temporary fix.Ok...I installed a new Geforce 4 graphics card with the 40.41 yesterday and then SP1 and then I had the same problems that people have been reporting.Ok heres what I found out.If in the antialising settings of the Nvidia graphics card display settings you have it set to: Allow applications to control the antialiasing mode, then I had the following problems....Black boxes appearing when selecting menus and setting view options the screen would split into two and show split screens of your plane etc. Antialising was ticked on in the display menu of FS2002 also.So then I did the following. I chose in the Driver settings for the Nvidia card Manually select the antialising option and set it to 4xs. Not that you dont have to. Anyway the next time I ran FS2002 I didnt have those problems with the screens so please try it and seee if it works as it seems to have done the trick for me.Craig Kiltie

Since installing SP1 I can no longer obtain airport or navaid details by using Map View. Is this a related problem? Chuck(CYOW)

Guest jase439

A couple questions for you:Did you have to select 4xs, or could you, for example choose Quincunx or 2x FSAA?Do your stars "flicker and flash" when FSAA is enabled or did that go away too when you manually enabled FSAA?Do you have any artifacting along the top row or left edge of pixels in the display?Thanks,J