Sign in to follow this  

Atlanta Motor Speedway scenery

Hi folks,Just wanted to let you know I have just released my newest scenery for FS2K2. It includes Atlanta Motor Speedway, the Air Route Traffic Control Atlanta Center, and nearby Tara Field.That completes most of the Atlanta area projects I wanted to do. The list now includes: Atlanta Motor Speedway (above) Atlanta Skyline (over 100 real world buildings and structures) Stone Mountain (the mountain and surrounding area) Atlanta Airport upgrade (over 400 signs and other structures to KATL)I also uploaded an update for the Neuschwanstein Castle. The update changes the location to where it really should be. MANY thanks to Chris Schnaedelbach from Kaufbeuren Germany who pointed out the correct location! Chris also sent me photos he personally made from the air over the castle.Search the file libraries for "Molony".Hope you enjoy!Happy Flying!Bill MolonyAtlanta GA USAUnder the 27L Approach to KATL--the busiest airport in the world :)

Guest PhilipManwaring

Thanks Bill! I love the skyline and now I'm looking forward to trying out these additions - I hadn't known they were there before!Happy flying,Philip

Very nice buddy! It's nice to have REAL landmarks for vfr flight. How about doing Daytona now?!?!?!?!? PLEEEEEZZZZ????? :)Don

Hey Bill,First, Thanks for your great Atlanta area Sceneries!Having your Stone Mountain scenery installed since day one, but with the ground textures flickering so bad had to uncheck "stoney's" box in scenery addon area.Was wondering now that the various Scenery SDK's are out, were you going to try and fix that shutter problem?

Thanks guys for all the wonderful comments!Careful, you'll turn me into a real swell-head! :)Be sure to check out my notice in the forum about the Race Car project. I want to populate the track with about 30-50 cars and I need your help!!!Everyone is invited to join!Happy Flying!Bill MolonyAtlanta GA USAUnder the 27L Approach to KATL--the busiest airport in the world :)