Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

How many AVSIM Forum members to change a light bulb?

Guest gasebah

The answer is 7581 who changes the light bulb14 who made a similar experience and post alternate methods for changing light bulbs7 who point out the danger of problems that can occur when changing a light bulb especially if the user is not experienced109 and 1 admin claiming that the topic belongs to the home cockpit forum and should be posted there10 who claim that we should stop cross postings to different forum areas111 who claim that the topic should very well be discussed in the main forum as we all use light bulbs306 debating which method to change a light bulb is the most effective, and which light bulbs are superior to all others and which light bulb manufacturer has a bad support 27 who post URLs with screenshots of light bulbs14 claiming the URLs are dead links and post the real links33 who copy the whole thread and add the addition " I 2nd that."4 who suggest to do a quick search for "light bulb" as the topic has been discussed many times before1 who suggest that the admins should open a light bulb forum as the topic is tnteresting for more and more members42 that post maximum size pics from small halogen lamps to huge stage lighting78 who critisize that1 who is convinced that the light bulb is not likely to be the problem and suggests to change the fuse firstCheers,Alex :-)

Thats the funniest thing I have seen here :)Thanks for the laugh!Jeff

Guest Eagle92395

Very well thought out, and so uncanny that it is accurate :)

I feel I shouldn't reply to this unless I become a statistic!;-)Very good, very droll. Mr Allensworth should post a link to this every time a thread gets out of hand...:-)Rob

You forgot the 117 that say the lightbulb has the wrong shaped threads and is the wrong color too! :)DonFunniest sh** I've ever read in here! Thanks!! :)

Guest SoarPics

And the 46 who post that they've NEVER seen ANY lightbulbs in their sim (Is it an addon? Where do I get it? Is there something wrong with my computer? etc. etc.)Fun thread :-beerchug

What about the 12 that downloaded the latest video driver to report that the lightbulb doesn't flicker as much :)

That is hysterical !!!Dont forget about the 23 who complain that the freeware lightbulb designers should of made a better light bulb in the first place.-------------Michael

I counted 759! I guess you forgot the 1 admin when you totaled.Also, I guess this makes me one of your stats, however I am not sure which category I fit in.Jay

This topic has nothing to do with FS. It should be in Hangar Chat. :-lol :-lol Just kidding. Hilarious post! :7Matt

Don't forget the 47 that ask what kind of socket, switch, and circuit breaker you're using!Or the 18 that ask how they can get their lightbulb to be that bright!