Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

How many AVSIM Forum members to change a light bulb?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!BUT, you obviously forgot:62 who claim that the lightbulb isn't modeled correctly because it is too easy to screw in19 who refuse to buy a new lightbulb because the lightbulb maker should offer a patch for free28 who criticize the lightbulb and insist that they could do a better job109 who insist that the next lightbulb come with a bigger manual67 who would like to help change the lightbulb but can't because they got banned for flaming each other about changing the lightbulband finally...34 who are offended by the need to change the lightbulb and insist on an apology.WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Guest SoarPics

"Acting Grand Supreme Commanding Governing Director-in-Chief of Advanced Flight Simulation Repaint Operations"Impressive, Mike. How tough is it to put all that on a business card? :-lol

You forgot about the 50 that will demand a paintkit, 20 who get offended that the company does not allow them to do 3rd party repaints, 25 who will repaint them anyway and 100 who will criticise those repaints while having no bulb-painting skills whatsoever :)

It would not be so funny if it wasn't the truth. Good one!

Eric 

Guest SoarPics

Of course, not nearly so many simmers would be required to change a lightbulb if the manufacturer would create a PATCH!!!!!

The Acting Grand Supreme Commanding Governing Director-in-Chief of Advanced Flight Simulation Repaint Operations doesn't concern himself with such petty matters as business cards!Please contact the assistant associate vice-presidential managing director-in-charge of secretarial intra-office services and she will clarify that matter for you! :-lol:-beerchug

Guest odog

hello,im new here and i cant find the lightbulb, is this an xp issue? could you please email me a step by step guide on how to change the lightbulb?NE1469akaIMA 2L

I'm pretty sure that the light bulb came with a manual. Why don't you try reading that first!:-jumpyERIC PAGE

Guest KenG

I've tried all kinds of settings on my lightbulb, but it is STILL BLURRY IN HERE!!!!!! What lightbulb reduces blurries?I've got 23 different lightbulbs; would you like to trade me your new, expensive, super-bright, halogen bulb for one of my fancy addon bulbs?

You should also consider the three people who steal the original Edison design for a lightbulb, but pass it off as all their own work...And of course yer man who shall remain nameless, who's already trying to patent a device called 'a device that spreads light waves by the passing of electrical current through metal filaments incased in a glass vacum'. Sound like someone we all know?

Guest gasebah

Thx to anybody fr the nice words and the good additions.There seem to be a lot more people here that do no take themselves too seriously, than I thought. Although I know there is a good share that was not amused at all :-).Cheers,Alex

I can't believe that everyone forgot about the 57 who add a picture of a lightbulb to their "sig" :)Oh, that list would include 35 of the 57 who ask us to check out their new sig! :-lolRegards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

18 who ask the designer if the light bulb can be upgraded with reflective textures.