Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Simubuild and Ariane Status

I am eagerly awaiting the reintroduction of Simubuild which they said that it would be on Monday this week. It's Tuesday and all I get is a "comming soon" message.Also, Ariane stated that the "confirmed" release date of their GMAX 737 was today..still unable to get through to them.Can anyone fill me in on the progress of these two wonderful sites??

Hello, Well, things are taken a little longer than first thought, so please hold tight a little longer while we finish the website and upload the new files for the A340 ;-D (Liveries that is)

Seems damm funny to me, Press release's come from the damm source, who's kidding who Tom ?

George, you are blathering on. I have absolutely no idea what the heck you are rambling on about, but if you would like to explain it to me, please do so in email and we can sort it out, or not, from there. As for your spamming of our forum with your thoughts and feelings on PT, I understand. But it will cease and desist now, or else you will not have the opportunity to do so further. You know our position on Tishma, but you do not have the right to clutter up the forums with a response or as today, multiple responses of blathering that make no sense to anyone but you, for each every message that is posted on the subject. You made your point multiple times, now let it drop. It will come to a screeching halt. Do we understand each other?