Sign in to follow this  
Guest Uwe

Ariane 737-400 Gmax Model Is Out!!

Guest Toni Rauch

Do a search here at Avsim Forums for Ariane, PT, World Air Sim, Peter Tishma, Papa Tango and Corporate Worldwide. Include archived material.That'll answer a small part of your question...Toni.

George,1) Ask parent/s to use credit card for payment2) Pay parent/s total of add-onSimple! Please, give the child a break! DON'T think I'm saying this to defend Tishma (remember the patent discussion last year? Tishma filing for a patent of "Computer Flight Simulation?" GRRR!)Maybe he hasn't heard anything of Tishma's escapades...P.S. I'm 15...

I'm curious George....I know one can manipulate "Spot" view to get such wing views with the default FS 737, but it's never been satisfactory. And I'm familiar with how one can edit the viewpoint in some 737 models (those that show external wings from cockpit mode) to get the same view. But many a/c models (sadly, most of the gmax ones), don't display wing views other than through the spot view trick. I'd be very curious how one can "play around" other than the means I mentioned. On the surface, the Ariane wing shots look better than most 3rd party, non gmax a/c I've seen. But now that I know the whole story (I am very familiar with the P.T. issues, but didn't realize that Ariane was part of the mess), I'm not interested. I am interested in whether you accomplished your shot through some means I can apply to the default FS aircraft.-John

Hi everybody!It's dissappointed Frode from Norway again. Received an e-mail this morning from ariane, where they explain how the wing views are created. The thing is that you have to move the viewpoint in the aircraft.cfg manually. Ariane included in the mail instructions on how to do this, along with some sample cfg's for me to start up with. Now that the wing views have been fixed, I must say that the exterior of the plane is some of the best ever seen in fs2002. Missing the see-through cabin windows though, like the dreamfleet 737 has. Anyway, I think Ariane should have been more clear about the wing views, and included the information I got on mail in the original file, might have saved some frustration this way. Frode, Norway.

Guest Uwe

Hi Frode,could you please get in contact with me, I am thinking of buying the 737, but I am waiting for the Lufthansa.Could you provide us with some screenshots? Thank youUwe

Bump--Still curious...Were you discussing a method of adding wing views other than the two I described? I'd love to do this for the default 737, other than the spot view trick mentioned in many threads...-John