Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyby_ry

EuroWays - Looking for free webspace

Guest flyby_ry

Hi Guys,Is there any reliable places to gain free webspace, if so do you need to write your pages in html format or can u upload templates and whatnot, like geocities? Our VA hasn't really gone anywhere for a few months, I think due to the fact, that I am not a webpage designer in html format. Our current home is restricting our expansion, and without a new website, our progress has been slow. We have had problems getting a new website, and sadly been set back in gaining a new website, due to the designer having real life commitments. I would be grateful for any response.Regards,Ryan

Guest andy UK

Hi there i could offer you free web space if you wish. Whereis your VA a member of if you mail me back as soon as possable i could sort you some thing out okay .All the best you can have upto 5Mb if thats okayof my severAll the best from Andy medleywww.flightlife.co.uk

Guest flyby_ry

Hi Andy,Thankyou for your kind offer, however I think that 5mb, may prove inadequate, as we need a new website opposed to just an expansion branch.I'm still interested to know who gives free webspace, who's the best website/server to give u this?Regards,ryan