Sign in to follow this  
Guest grahamcarr1989

New VA

Guest grahamcarr1989

I'm going to start a new VA. The only problem is, I don't know what airline to base it on, I can't decide!! Can you reply to this with suggestions for a new VA! There are 5 requirements.1) It has to be real2) It has to be well known. eg Easyjet, Air 2000 etc3) It has it's schedules on line.4) It's not too big!!!5) It's fleet is downloadable for free. Thanks!!!:D

Guest Boeingnut

I would LOVE to see jetBlue as a VA!Tim

Guest chrismcgee87

Hello,Canjet Virtual based off of Canjet has been started two days ago and needs top managment staff. E-Mail me and we can talk.PresidentChris McGeepresident@canjet.ca.tc

Guest grahamcarr1989

I'll look into Jetblue but I still need more ideas!!!!

Guest grahamcarr1989

What do you (the pilots), think about British Midland as a VA?? More feedback required!!!

Guest Boeingnut

BMI would be an excellen choice! I like they're airline I sometimes fly the A330 EGCC-KJFK. I also like jetBlue b/c they're a growing airline, and they're very customer friendly. Plus they name all their planes, how cool is that??Tim

Guest grahamcarr1989

Sorry but I've already decided on what my VA is going to be! I'm not going to reveal anything yet, I will in the new year tho!!! Thanks for the help, and sorry Chris!