Sign in to follow this  

Want to see you cheated ? Fly Ariane

New views, exclusive, I invented it, I trademarked it, it's copyright, did I mention I owe 750K Ok fire away..... Compare this with screenshots from a certain site it's brand new, never seen before, took me all of 5 minutes to configure ? Please send me

Correct....HUH ! Send me a tenner please, it's only the same as what you would be giving Ariane, and I'm a much nicer person to deal with !George

George,I think I understand what your message is, however, I have been drinking. Have you?Is this another Tishma marketing effort?BobP :)

I forgot to mention...this is one of the adverse selling features claimed by tishy, Ariane. Such regard have they for you the buying public, they waffle on about views,in reality, they describe a wing and in some detail too !George

Guest Joshieca

But if you cant see through then see over the hills because you know that green is better next to the valley. Please dont agree, be yourself.Just Do It!Nike

"Is this another Tishma marketing effort" You decide Bob, I've not been drinking (I dont drink alcohol) but am punch drunk in this crap we are seeing and expected to believe.Georg(hic)e

Guest Toni Rauch

I may be wrong, but I think what George is saying here is that the claims of new and exciting 'wing' views are bogus, as George put this screenshot together after only a few minutes of tinkering with an old 737 model.So why pay

Your correct in what you say Toni, apologies to everyone for flying off the handle in temper..phew ! toys are all over the place now.My wing view is there to show you it can be done from stock models, it's not new as claimed by some, anybody can do it. It grieves me to see people part with money in good faith in the belief they're getting something special, when in fact it's a manipulation of what is already available.George