Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarkMcCoy

Christian-Based Virtual Airline Seeking Chief Operation...

Guest MarkMcCoy

Do you currently fly for a Virtual Airline, but wish you could extend your talents beyond being just a pilot? This advertisement could be for you.With over 900+ active members, our non-denominational Christian online gaming organization is planning the development of a virtual airline division. Still in the planning and web development stage, there are a few positions avilable for qualified personell.Curious? Apply for more information by sending an email to mog_mustardseed@hotmail.com for more information.Happy Holidays!

Guest oyvindhansen

Just out of curiosity: How will a christian virtual airline differ from the others?- Oyvind

>Just out of curiosity: How will a christian virtual airline>differ from the others?An early clearance to a higher flight level perhaps?ANZ121

I'm Australian. A few years ago , I flew with Alaskan Airways. Included with the little packet of peanuts that they handed out ( its' a budget airline) was a small Christian prayer card . It frightened the H** out of me!! I couldn't help but wonder what they knew that I didn't!! Barry

Guest MarkMcCoy

You fellas crack me up. In terms of what the VA will specifically offer to pilots, is a different theme. Flying humanitarian-type flights (delivering food, pharmeceuticals, clothing, etc.) all over the world. Considering an organization like this will most likely not sport the "newest, more expesive liveries", pilots will find themselves in aircraft ranging from the AN-72 to the stubby 747SP, and ancient Lockheed L-1011 (just to name a few), and all flying into different (and often challenging) territories. We plan to make this as realistic as possible. (as do most VA's I'd imagine ;)Outside of the physical element of the VA, we support other Christian players and provide the kind of unity one might expect if he/she joined a group that favored his/her interests.I hope I answered your question!By the way, the Vice President of Operations position has already been filled. There still is a few openings available for qualified poeple, so take a moment and drop me a line at mog_mustardseed@hotmail.com if you'd like more information.

Guest invicta

If i join, would you come round my house on a saturday and bother me about God?Sonic Broomboy!

Guest Icelandic_Canadian

I would love to fly around with an airline like that that's a really cool idea :)

Guest MarkMcCoy

I've sent you a personal message within this forum, Icelandic.

Well, I think it sounds like a great group. I'm a grounded future missionary pilot, medical pulled before I even got to the field. But now I'm in the process of going in on the ground. I just wanted drop a line to lend support to your group. I see some people are poking fun. That's cool, our FS community takes all types, even scared Aussie types! And we can roll with the punches.Is there a website that is up and running yet that I might find more out? I don't have any interest in being on staff, just flying sometime. I'll check back in later.P.S. I thought some of the jokes above were actually pretty funny!:(