Sign in to follow this  
Guest vusair-ceo

Virtual-USAirways is OPEN for Business

Guest vusair-ceo

:-yellow1 Hello, I want to take this opportunity to announce our new VA to the Flight Simming world Virtual-USAirways. We have been open now for just over one month and look forward to hearing from you. We fly a variety of UsAirways, UsAirways Express, and UsAirways Shuttle aircraft ranging from the small BAe Jetstream 41 to the large Airbus A330-300. Also, we currently operate out of three hubs Pittsburgh, Phliadelphia, and Charlotte with service through out the United States, Caribbean, and several destinations in Europe. Currently we have positions in Management along with Pilots at all of our hubs. If interested in joining Virtual-USAirways please stop by and take a look for yourself athttp://www.virtual-usairways.org. :-rotor

Guest Wills402

The real US Airways has a history of shutting down Virtual airline websites using their name and logo as soon as they find out about them. I used to be in one so just letting you know. Good luck.Will

Guest vusair-ceo

Thanks for the warning. The airline is based on US Airways equipment and routes and we have worked really hard to not include any logos from the real counterpart. I can't make any promises they won't shut us down but what I can say is we are open and have strived to keep from being shut down by the real US Airways. I am about to launch a new look to our Web Site here the next days as soon as the last few pages are finished. If you are interested in flying with up please stop on by at www.virtual-usairways.org and see for yourself.Mike Schmitt USA501CEO Virtual-USAairways