Sign in to follow this  

9-11

Guest Toni Rauch

As I write this, the time is shortly after 1 a.m. here in the UK and my thoughts have turned to remember the horrific events in New York and Washington a year ago.To all our American friends, and especially those directly caught up in or affected by the attacks, my thoughts and prayers are with you today.Toni.

Thank you from a Washingtonian ;-)Tomorrow will be a strange day indeed.

It had better not be Fred, we move on, we dont forget but we move forword if we dont, they won.Good luck Fred, I'll be with you and the rest of the world.George

Ed Truthan (Blackkettle) Aloha...a feeling of oneness...it is traditional with the People Of Hawaii, Natives and Imports alike. Aloha is the word for hello, goodbye, and I love you. Its the language of acceptance, tolerance, and love above all. Aloha...hello to the future, Aloha...goodbye to the past, Aloha...WE ARE ALL ONE PEOPLE. Best to all... -Ed Truthan

Guest cwright

Toni, I'd like to second that. After a year I still can't comprehend how human beings can descend to such depths. But, thank God, human beings can also climb to great heights. We'll be observing a minute's silence at 1:46 pm our time. To our American friends, remember that, whatever happens in the coming months and years, we are with you. Best regards, Chris

Guest odog

I think we've already won...I've never seen such solidarity, compassion, and restraint that I've seen in the past year. I don't think that's what those cowards had in mind for us. Our nose has been bloodied but our eyes are wide open. My thoughts and prayers go out to all effected and those who stand beside Liberty, and the soldiers who must defend her.United we Stand!

My thoughts and prayers are with all Americans and especially New Yorkers today. I hope I will never have too see anything like this ever again. I won't say that I know how you feel, because I don't, all I can do is offer you a prayer and support.

Thank you Toni..That was very thouhghtfulYour Sim Buddy in Boise IdahoTroy

I would like to express my sorrow and feelings to anybody who has been touched by this event of unspeakable magnitude, be it directly or indirectly.I would also like to not forget the many innocent victims that have already died and will die in years to come in this struggle for freedom of the humankind; the many children that will lose their parents, and the many parents that will lose their children irrespective of their race, nationality or religious group.We must concentrate our efforts in such a way that life can be lived by everybody in a tolerant and respectable way, anywhere in the world and that, in my opinion is the real struggle. To help the poor nations of this world to be able to develop a lifestyle that is worth living, to help them to have drinking water and enough food and a differnt view on life other than the daily struggle to survive because it is this poverty that is exploited by fanatic leaders to create fanatism and hate.Fanatism is always directed against all that have more, and is easily followed by those that don't have chance to get out of the misery they finds himself in.Let us stand together as humankind, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews and everybody else to pray that this cause worth fighting for we can fullfil as one people. Borders painted on a a map are only boundaries in our mind, used to seperate ourselves from the ones that think different from us. Let us pray to achieve this goal to overcome this way of thinking so that all our children will be able to live in a world without fear, without prejudice and without religiously or politically induced hatred for your fellow man.For this I pray with all my strength.