Sign in to follow this  
Guest chrismcgee87

Independence Air Virtual

Guest chrismcgee87

Dulles, VA, (April 27, 2003) - Atlantic Coast Virtual Airlines, the Dulles, VA-based virtual carrier (ACA)today revealed the name and brand identity of its upcoming low-fare airline at a ceremony attended by over 2,000 airport and government officials, stockholders, media, company partners and employees at Washington Dulles International Airport.The airline will be known as Independence Air Virtual.Atlantic Coast Virtual Airlines Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kerry Skeen said, "We are very excited that Independence Air Virtual at Washington Dulles will create America's largest low-fare hub in terms of total departures-in the fifth largest air travel market in the U.S. We remain solidly convinced that by using the right aircraft sized for the right markets, Independence Air Virtual will take its place as the natural next step in the evolution of the highly successful low-fare airline model." Mr. Skeen added, "Every detail of Independence Air Virtual is being designed to offer travelers in the Washington metropolitan area-as well as 50 other communities-exactly what they have been asking for: low, simple fares, excellent service, a faster, easier travel experience and a convenient, flexible schedule of flights to business and leisure destinations all across the country." Independence Air Virtual will operate a fleet of at least 112 jets, including 25 Airbus A320/A319 aircraft as well as 87 CRJs. In addition to the airline's name, the company also revealed the logo and aircraft livery design for Independence Air Virtual. Graphic depictions of these elements-as well as a detailed description of the brand identity for the airline-are available at the new Independence Air Virtual website at www.independence-air-virtual.ca.tcThe low-fare airline is expected to launch June 20, 2004. Approximately 25 days prior to the first day of service, Independence Air will announce the remaining details of its marketing plan to customers, including the exact cities it will serve from Washington Dulles, its simple low-fare pricing system, and its full flight schedule. All Independence Air Virtual flights will be available for virtual booking through www.independence-air-virtual.ca.tc as well as a toll-free number that will be announced shortly. The name selection and branding for the low-fare airline was developed in conjunction with gkv communications of Baltimore. The final decision was made following extensive consumer research and input from company employees, frequent flyers and industry experts.Atlantic Coast Virtual Airlines currently operates as United Express Virtual and Delta Connection Virtual in the Eastern and Midwestern United States as well as Canada. The company currently has a fleet of 148 aircraft-including a total of 120 regional jets-and offers over 840 daily departures, serving 84 destinations. ACAV employs approximately 4,600 aviation professionals.

Guest chrismcgee87

Thanks, We Are Currently Looking For Staff. If Your Interested Please E-Mail Us At www.independence-air-virtual.ca.t

Guest Colgan1900D

Its the REAL INDEPENDENCE AIR website, he didnt do anything to it. Thats their site and its only a matter of time before he gets caught. Good luck anyways, customize it and make it your own idea. Dont use someone elses. Im still considering on making my own independence air va. not sure.

Guest chrismcgee87

I have promission form the airline, thanks

Guest Colgan1900D

Seems like you jumped on the bandwagon before me :-). Best wishes to ya man. Who knows Ill probably be flying for you eventually hehe. Keep me updated how it goes and if you need management positions, please let me know ASAP. Ive ran a few before. ThanksSincerely,Ryan Davis

Guest chrismcgee87

Hi Ryan,I would love to have you on part of the team. Please email me at this email independenceairvirtual@yahoo.comOr AIM at anarchybmxceo