Sign in to follow this  
Guest pledford

Looking to transfer...

Guest pledford

Greetings fellow pilots, I'm currently with NWVA but I've taken very fond of PMDG's 737 series of jets. The problem is NWVA dosn't fly a 737 darn it!! So I'm shoping for a new home. A few must have's:*Need multi leg flights*Would like to have the real world flight plan supplied complete with jetways and SID/STAR.*Be able to tranfer my curent flight rank and hours*Fly the 737 600-900 series and once PMDG releases its 747 fly that as wellI like my flying as "real" as I can get it. The more bells and wistles the VA offers, the better.Regards,Paul LedfordNWVA Senior Captain

Guest Transload Airlines

Hello Paul,My name is Ken Paulick I am the CEO for Transload Airlines. I am probaly not what you are looking for in a virtual airlines. But I would like to invite you to look at our VA I will allow any flight you want with any aircraft you want. Possibly if you joined you could help motivate our pilots and pull out some more professionalism. I am also looking for senior management at Transload. I am currently a one man show. I have a dedicated and devoted service and a VA with a track record we have been around for 2 years now. I also wanted to mention all hours and ranks are transferable within our ranks system.have a look http://www.transloadairlines.comKen PaulickCEO Transload Airlines

Guest myth_air

Hello Paul,Why not take a look at Mythological Airlines we are a small airline that is growing. If you prefer a more American company why not try Myth Air America that is soon to be launched. You can get more information at www.mythair.co.uk and http://stevel.hopto.org/websites/mythair/i...ssrelease280704if you have any questions please contact me at mythair@blueyonder.co.ukBest Regards,Alan SutherlandChief Executive OfficerMythological Airlines