Sign in to follow this  
Ehrhardt

Airwave Multi-VA Community

Airwave is a multi VA community that is looking for more VA's to participate. We are looking for 'fictional' VA's all over the world to represent their country under the Airwave banner.Why a Multi-VA community? To get in touch with FS enthousiastics all over the world. To make new friends, to fly together online, and to communicate directly without having to search.What is Airwave? Airwave is based upon Falcon 2.0 (a VA PHP/MySQL site) only with the capacity to allow more VA's to join, while keeping their own identity, banners, members, hubs and flight routes. You also get your own spot at the Forums.Interrested? Go to www.nedair.org (URL name WILL change in the future), and have a look around. Take a look at the 'read more' page and screenshots. See how easy it is to maintain your VA.You can join as an already working VA, or to start a new VA. The idea is to get only ONE VA per country. So if you wanna join, be quick before your region is taken.Again, you keep your own identity, you maintain your own routes, hubs and pilots. The only thing we ask from you on joining, is a banner... and an image to add to the flights page.Contact me at erikehrhardt@home.nl or by MSN; eer_e@hotmail.com.[ I am also working on an extra for the page, allowing software designers their own spot. To get software designers into the Airwave community makes the communication traject quicker (instant feedback on products ]

The pilots of your VA that's part of Airwave will have the easiest time ever. The only thing to do at the PiRep is to fill in the flighttime. They will get paid (virtually) to buy passes. With this pass-system they can get promoted instantly. When promoted they can download better planes the VA has already arranged for them, and they can fly new routes.There is an airport-lock; when flown to an airport they are stuck there and need the return flight or schedule another flight from that HUB to return. They CAN'T hub-hop :) [i came up with those terms, its sounds stupid, i know :D]All this to try and keep it as realistic as possible.