Sign in to follow this  
greenland

Gear and flap-ops not shown in instant-replay

When I want to sit back and enjoy my finalApproach with the "instant-replay" function, sometimes the gear and the flaps are retracted for the whole replay. The Plane (FlightOne737, PSS747, PSSA320) just lands without gear and also no engine-sounds are replayed (always plays the engine-idle-sound).I normally start the playback at 240-270 sec before TD (also tested more or less seconds - no effect).Anyone with the same problem - and any ideas how to fix it?ThanksArt

I normally find that if I taxi and then shut down I will get the same problem if I launch a replay at that point. If I run the replay before I shut down the engines then it seems to be fine (not sure about the sound - but the flaps & gear are normally Ok).I suspect there is nothing you can do about it.. .. ..

...the engines are running when i start replay.I start replay directly after Rwy-turnoff.

Hi ArtI have expierienced the same flaps/gear issue some times, especially with "comoputer-eating planes" (like the ones you mentioned) or after long flights. In my situation they behave opposite of what they should - gear goes up when they should go down etc.??. By saving the flight 10 minutes before engtering the landing area, and reboot my computer solves the problem for me!!RegardsHenrikBGGH