Sign in to follow this  
Guest AMF_CEO

Ameriflight VAC

Guest AMF_CEO

Come take a look at one of the perimer VAC coming up in the industry. We are looking for mangers also, so if you are interested take a look and drop us a line. Dont forget to check out the commerical.

Guest j-mo

And if one wanted to check it out, how would one go about doing so? A link would be helpful.Also, with all due respect, I'd recommend proof-reading and correcting spelling errors. Your announcement would seem more "professional" and likely to generate a little traffic.Regards,

Guest j-mo

OK. I found your website, and wanted to know more, except that the links for "Hubs","The Fleet" and "Staff" all come back as "error 404, not found."Thought you'd like to know.Regards,

Guest AMF_CEO

Hello I am sorry for any inconvienence about the webiste. We are still woking out the kinks and bugs, and we will get that fixed right away. AS for not proof reading my post I should have I was just in a big hurry before I went to work. Were there some questions you wanted to me to answer? I will try to get more stuff up on the site as soon as I can You can email me at btnhtillidie@cs.com or AOL IM at btnhforlife if you have any questions or comments thanks Ameriflight CEO.

Guest j-mo

Hello-I didn't have specific questions per se, it's just that when I read your first post, I didn't know where to find your website, so a link would have been nice. When I did track it down, I was curious about fleet and hubs (naturally).The concept behind your VAC seems good, though, and I wish you success with it.

Guest AMF_CEO

Thanks for your support alex, Are fleet includes Becch 99's, 1900's, Metro Liners, Emb 120's, Piper lance's and Cheiftains, lear 35A's and Cessna 402's. Our headquaters is out of KBUR. while other major hubs are in Oakland, Portland, and Seattle. we have many several hubs not so large all over the country. We also have hubs in Canada and mexico. Also here is the url for Ameriflight for future use to anyone who views this thread. http://home.graffiti.net/ameriflightvac/ Make sure you dont forget to view the commericial. Ameriflight CEO