Sign in to follow this  
Guest 52niner

Virtual America West Airlines Resurrection PLZ Read!!

Guest 52niner

Hello Fellow flight simmers, Virtual America West Airlines has had its share of trouble in the past and currently is shut down with no opening in sight. There is currently no active site for it. I am looking for someone who has some knowledge of websites either very strong html or PHP to open this site with me. I have the site up and running I am just working on it. I am using PHP and will want to continue to use PHP. You do not need to know PHP . I am looking to have the va open by the end of the month. If anyone is interested in doing this you can contact me either at USA727@comcast.net on MSM or my e-mail is sharpy25@comcast.net I used to be the vice-prez of this airline and there was a very very strong following so anyone that commits to this please expect a very strong showing. Thanks for your time. Jason

AWVA merged with Virtual USAirways to form MidContinent Airlines. So for all of you VA Pilots that loved the ultra realism of the former AWVA (flight releases, live dispatch, ACARS, etc.)...check out www.midconair.com .

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Well as it has been pointed out to me, this is the wrong AWVA since there were two of them in existence. My apologies (and I cannot delete my post because "the editing period has expired"), simple mistake.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM