Sign in to follow this  
Guest P3_Super_Bee

A sincere thank you!

On this, the first anniversary of Sept. 11th, we of course all wish to remember those that lost their lives that day, as well as those that fought a frequently hopeless battle to save those lives, many giving up their own in the process.But I want to take a moment to thank and pay tribute to another group of people who are all too frequently forgotten. I'm talking about the brave men and women of the armed forces. Since I am an American, I of course first refer to the U.S. military, but it applies to the military forces of all the free countries of world. Men and women who stand vigil, and offer their lives in defense of the freedom we all cherish. All too often, they are called on to do this far from home, in some lonely quarter of the globe, and equally often they receive little reward for their sacrifice. And the same goes to all the veterans of the past, who have stood up and died over the years. Without you there would be no freedom to defend today. This is one American who will never forget those that have fought and died to keep me and my family free.To all of you I say THANK YOU!!!!!!Mike Stone

Bravo Mike!!!! Right with you my friend. My daughter is one of those out there right now. She is a part of the BEST Navy in the world. The United States Navy!Don

Thanks, Mike! And very well stated, I might add.US Army (Medically Retired)"Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control."(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*DemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42 WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Primary)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Secondary)300W PSUWindows XP Professional (Both drives - Multiboot)DirectX 8.1("I am humorous and well versed in the subtleties of everything pertaining to nothing." - BA)

Mike,Thanks for your support. DAVID C. FREEMANCaptain,United States Army

Guest Smiley

After a moment of silence I went out and put .4 hrs in my logbook today in rememberance of what we have here in the USA.

Mike, May I add my "AMEN" to your message, and my thanks as well.Richard Ball