Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edam

NOT THIS TIME !!!!!!!!

Guest BMarcoux

Looks like we were ready for it in Dallas :)Off the AP Wire :

I realize that it's 9/11, but can we keep the forum On Topic and have posts like this in the Hangar Chat forum? There's almost daily incidents like this reported, and most of them turn out to be little or nothing. The media will be hypersensitive about things for the next few days--there was another report today talking about a flight diverted because three men were locked in a bathroom. Considering some of the in flight meals I've been served, perhaps they were there out of fear :)Seriously, I've been scanning the Hangar Chat forum often today to see what'd crop up. This forum is the one place I hope we can escape to from time to time when we need a breather from our world's collective rememberance of 9/11 and its aftermath.

Guest Edam

My question would be why the three men were in the bathroom together.

Perhaps my wording was a bit wrong on the story... Then again, considering my thought about the in flight meals, one could have been a doctor, the other a paramedic, and perhaps the third the patient?