Sign in to follow this  
Chris_CYWG

PFC Throttles

Guest BMarcoux

Anyone useing these? Have been considering purchasing as I am in need of a Very Good throttle system. Are these good or are there better out there? Thanks for any info

Seach Flightsim.com. Somebody (probably Andrew Herd) did a review about nine months ago. It was a rave.

I've got em along with the Jetliner Yoke and Rudder system. Best investment I ever made for simming, and also helping with my real world flying (IFR approaches etc). I got the 4 engine Jet (which can be used for 2 and 3 engine jets as well, you just don't move the other lever), and I also got the Twin Engine Prop. I recently got hired Co-Pilot on a Navajo Cheiftain, and I can say those throttles sure helped me out practicing single engine NDBs, ILS, and missed approaches going to single engine!!That PFC stuff is addicting I say... I'm currently saving up for the Avionics unit to make the set complete.Chris