Sign in to follow this  
Guest UKV1128

Don't just fly...FlyUK. New pilot positions now open!

Guest UKV1128

Like flying in Europe? Tired of the same old routes? Fed up with shoddy ATC and poor management? Joined a dozen startup VA's that never got off the ground? Are you ready for the next level of flight simulation experience? Visit "www.flyukva.com", and find out where the very best Virtual Airline career pilots are taking off. We are the premiere VA covering the British Isles and Mainland Europe, so get ready to think bigger.You might ask yourself... Why should I join FlyUK? We are always on the lookout for new and highly-qualified pilots looking for fun and flexible routes. We have a solid experienced management team, and dedicated senior staff headed by veteran VA webmaster, CEO Chris Sutcliffe. We are a fully established VA, not a fly-by-night operation that's here today and gone the next. We at FlyUK are entering our second year of operation, and are recognized as a TopTen VA by FlightsimAviation.com What equipment do FlyUK pilots use? FlyUK's fleet hosts a dynamic custom livery, from renowned designer Kenny Dowling, of the world's finest commercial aircraft. From our regional division's Dornier 328-110, to our monster Boeing 777LR, FlyUK offers the finest airtransport aircraft on the market. We even offer custom PDMG textures, and if you like helicopters, FlyUK's Executive Transport division is opening this month. What is FlyUK's timetable like? FlyUK operates 3 hubs in the United Kingdom and provides services to over fifty global destinations. Whether you prefer a quick commuter jump, an incredible Gatwick-Kuala Lumpur longhaul, or a white-knuckle landing in St. Maarten, FlyUK will take you where you want to go. Our timetable is regularly updated with fresh routes. Can I fly in the US? FlyUK is negotiating a codesharing agreement with the US carrier Liberty VA. I'm new flight simulation and virtual airlines, where do I start?We offer new pilot and ATC training. Our management team is committed to having the very best pilots in the virtual skies. If you're only a beginner in flight simulation, congratulations. We can help you step into a much larger world. I'm a VA veteran, what about all my previous hours? If you've flown with an IVAO certified VA, all of your hours will be transfered to your FlyUK logbook upon joining. VA pilots with hours outside IVAO are subject to logbook inspection and validation. We also have some chief pilot positions open for our our fleet aircraft. You will be amazed by our a fully interactive custom kneeboard. File your pireps on our fully automated system directly from your flightdeck!I like flying online, does FlyUK have oppurtunities for me? FlyUK is a certified VA at IVAO and UKATC. In addition, FlyUK operates it's own 24/7 FSHost andTeamspeak servers for our regualrly scheduled in-house events and training services. What else do I need to know? The decision about which VA to join is a tough call to make in a sea of floundering enthusiast groups. The choice to fly with us shows your commitment to becoming an outstading virtual pilot. Your career at FlyUK will be a lasting relationship with the top personnel in the industry. FlyUK VA is partnered with many VA community leaders, including official partnerships with IFC and PC Pilot Magazine. FlyUK is a publicly traded company on VASX. We at FlyUK strive to lead the VA industry in pilot satisfaction. Our pilots display their ICAO "UKV" identifiers with pride, and ATC's around the world know when they hear our "Skyways" callsign, the world's best virtual pilots are at the stick. Don't hesitate, head to our website today to discover the very best VA experience, and find out why we say, Don't just fly...http://www.cjsgroup.com/flya/main/images/banner2.gif