Sign in to follow this  
Guest spudduk

UK BASED SOLENT VIRTUAL AIRLINES

Guest spudduk

Is recruiting for Pilots.http://www.solentairlines.co.uk/We have flight schedules to suit all tastes from transatlantic A380 flights to King Air hops across the UK.Hubs based at London City, Southampton, Bournmouth and Manchester.Our main hub is based out of Gatwick and serves a variety of airports.All self assignments with a random flight generator for those moments when....Have a gander and see what you think.Cheers.Andy.

Guest invicta

Sonic BroomboyInvictajet.co.ukForumbaninvictapaul.jpgIf only Julie had let me carry on that VA, i had the same website building tools and everything....such a good VA that was let go.Your doing a good job though mate to keep it going...i wish you all the best of luck.

Guest spudduk

E-mail me on andrew.hasty@btopenworld.comMaybe we can come to a deal or something?Andy

Guest Julie

Paul,You never once offered to take over at Solent....You had all the information a month before it was finally handed over to Andy...The information on your Forum is mis-informing people of these facts,please get your facts right before accusing me of anything

Guest invicta

Temper. Calm down.I offered my services via the forum when its was in the transition of being handed over to Andy....if i remember then you bit my head off then too.....why?Andy is doing a great job and all i was doing was offering to do some banners to get some more interest in the VA, but now i realise that i was wrong to offer my help.Nice to talk to again JulieSonic BroomboyInvictajet.co.ukForumbaninvictapaul.jpgThink before you speak...you may be wrong!

Guest Julie

Now nowI Have not got a Temper, and I am not biting your head off...I was just pointing out if you are going to accuse me of something you need to get the facts straight before you go accusing someone in a public forum, and heed your own words ...and 'Think before you speak...you may be wrong!I never had a firm offer from you to Take over Solent...so please do not come into a Public forum mis-informing people of the facts...If you are so intent on accusing me then take it to Private message...I will not continue this in PublicIts amazing isn't it how the people you help out can turn on you...hmmm

Just noticed this - and I do not want to get embroiled in a flame war, however my recollection of events tallies with Julie's on this one.

Guest invicta

"Its amazing isn't it how the people you help out can turn on you...hmmm"I'm not turning on you Julie...not at all...and i never would. It really dosen't matter really...all i was offering was to do some banners to mate the site more colourful like you had it before....i'm cool!A big hi to Scruffyduck!Sonic BroomboyInvictajet.co.ukForumbaninvictapaul.jpg