Sign in to follow this  
Guest theliberalpatriot

British Based Sunset Airlines

Guest theliberalpatriot

Hi all!I, along with my already appointed Vice President have just started work on Sunset Airlines, a U.K. based airline that will eventually service all of Europe and hopefully beyond. We are catering our airline more to pilots who want a serious atmosphere and still want to have fun. We're looking for people to fill both piloting and staff positions. Currently we would like people who are interested and potential employees to form a group, organized by us to give us opinions and feedback on what they'd like to see in any airline. This will help us to make our airline the best it can be. We have already purchased a domain name from the recently out of business Sunset Airlines and we're just about ready to begin constructing the website. We will have email accounts for all staff and are looking at many ways to make this airline original.If you are interested please email me at theliberalpatriot@hotmail.com. Please include in your email a short resume of your previous work, this will allow us to give you choices of positions that best fit your skills and experience. Hope you're interested! Andrew Pearson