Sign in to follow this  
Guest spanky

Virtualairliners.com is looking for CEO's

Guest spanky

Virtual Airliners is a multi Virtual Airline with 26 Virtual AirlinesWe are looking for CEO's for each Airline.Requirements are Must be atleast 18 years of age No Exceptions Must have some Virtual Airline expirence Be able to run and maintain the Virtual Airlines website, and hire all management posistions. Have good comunication skills Able to devote time, to keep your Airline in good running matter Recruit new pilots to your Airline, and advertise your Airline on various forums and websites We need CEO'S for the following VA's

Guest aerlingus

can i ask what do you do? do you run all those VA's becase some of them exist allready!

Guest bjbear

Looks like another its already done lets doing it again because its easy to steal existing ideas?Looking thru the list combination of Star Alliance and One World Airlines BUT NO AIR NEW ZEALAND still :( Certainly looks like a original idea dont it....lol.

Guest spanky

Each individul CEO will actually run each Virtual Airline. There are many duplicate Virtual Airlines, whats wrong with a little competition? Eddiewww.virtualairliners.comMSN - eddie@flydeltava.comAOL - nwavirtual

Guest Binkles

Would be interested in knowing how many you have permission from from the actual airlines.As someone once said - plagerism saves time.Would love to know how many VA's actually run sustainable airlines.Ie - don't have a million planes, and routes, but only 5 pilots.

Guest Pacificflyer

I like that line "Whats wrong with a bit of competition" ...LOLMaybe some original thought and gap filling should be considered? Hope you got permission from the various Airlines your copying?

Guest AFApresident

>Would be interested in knowing how many you have permission>from from the actual airlines.>>As someone once said - plagerism saves time.>>Would love to know how many VA's actually run sustainable>airlines.>>Ie - don't have a million planes, and routes, but only 5>pilots.>Biggest VA's I know which I believe have more than 100 ACTIVE pilots are:Based on real Airlines:AAL and AVACOADALUALSWA (there are 2)KLM (there are at least 2)NWA TigersGroup (host several real airliners)LufthansaIberiaBAW (2 as well if i

Guest Flying Tigress

>I might have forgotten maybe a couple of 100+ pilot VA

One day Arabian is gonna be on that list of biggest n' most important VAs, at least i hope so...:) hehe.

Guest bjbear

I see this thread goy Hijacked....lolBtw, Cant see Arabian being there! Reason lots of announcements not anything to show for it besides the CEO is flyin other VAs all the time, maybe with his insight into NZ081 might just get another VA going?

Guest AFApresident

is VPA a VA or just an airline group with different Virtual Airlines.

Guest Flying Tigress

>is VPA a VA or just an airline group with different Virtual>Airlines.It's an association of pilots who fly both general aviation and scheduled airlines. Admittedly, hard to categorize :-) And I'm sorry, I didn't intend to "hijack" the thread :-roll (not sure I understand the term anyway), just wanted to point out that there are other VAs out there that meet your criteria and I believe we have sufficient activity to do so.

Guest AFApresident

Okay ... well as I said in my first reply I realised I could have forgotten other VAs or organisations. Midcontinent Airlines is another quality airline I forgot. (not sure how big they are though (as in more then 100 pilots or not). Either way they are probably the most realistic airline on the net.