Sign in to follow this  
Guest cncougar

VUSFA Seeks Your Help

Guest cncougar

Good Day,The VUSFA is looking for a fixed-wing / rotary aircraft painter. I only have three aircraft I need painted, and it is a simple paint job which will allow the painter to be finished with all three aircraft in one day or two. The reason for my request is my best friend and long time aircraft painter has fallen ill and has "retired" from the hobby. I would appreciate any help with this matter. Like I stated, it wouldn't take long. I personally dont have the time to learn right now due to my recent promotion in the city fire department.The aircraft I am requesting are a C-130 (MAFFS), Bell 205-A-1 (MAFFS), and another Bell 205-A-1 in MedEvac Colors.I honestly appreciate any help that can be given. Your generosity would go a long way in completing our fleet. Credit will be given on the website as to who completed the paint job. Anyone who can help please contact me @ chief@vusfa.org. To look at what our paint scheme is you can visit our website at http://www.vusfa.org. Thanks again.

Guest Chief_Parrothead

I'd be happy to assist. I have painted severl aircraft for my flying club (Margarita Air) and about 90% of the aircraft for my VA (Mountain Express Airways)Cant promise a time frame, but if they are simple, it shouldnt take too long.Email me at my main email address: vaavi8r@alltel.net