Sign in to follow this  
Guest cncougar

VUSFA Assistant Chief Opening

Guest cncougar

Gentlemen,Just thought I would post this to see if anyone is interested. Im not a spammer (cant stand those type of people) so you will only see this here and not everywhere. Anyway thanks for your time and keep up all the great work on those repaints and models. You are all truly the backbone of this hobby.After many years of service to this organization, Assistant Chief Andrea Donovan has retired. With this I am making the following changes in command. Chief Of Battalions Mike Weisenhart (USFA004) is interim Assistant Chief. He will still remain with the USFA004 callsign. From this day until June 1st, I will be accepting applications for the position of Assistant Chief, Second In Command Of The Virtual United States Fire Administration. Those interested must send in a resume with all of the following:1. All Virtual and Real World Flight Experience2. All Virtual Flight Hours Logged3. All ATC Hours Logged4. References5. Links To All Previously Joined Virtual Organizations6. Any Real World FireFighting, EMS, Police Officer Exeperience7. And your goals and ambitions if given this position8. VATSIM Pilot Identification NumberGood Luck and any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. I am usually around these forums alot cause its just one of the best forums out there.Chief Orlando VasquezChief@vusfa.org Virtual United States Fire AdministrationProfessionalism - Commitment - Integrityhttp://www.vusfa.org