Sign in to follow this  
Guest CVPAJW-2209

New VA

Guest CVPAJW-2209

Check us out at www.christianvirtualairways.com! Or for more information email enquiries@christianvirtualairways.comThank you CVA

Guest j-mo

Have you been to the website? If so, did you WANT to join?Not taking sides, here, but it's difficult to tell from your post if you are genuinely interested in the VA, or offended for some reason (at the name??) or just trying to stir things up.Like I said, I'm not taking sides, but your post seems trite and the reasoning behind your questions unclear.It might be good to explain yourself.

There isn't much of a website is there? So what is there to check out?

Eric Thornton

Guest j-mo

How does this relate to your initial post about being muslim or gay?Your interest and/or motives have yet to be demonstrated, so what kind of response are you actually seeking? With all respect, please clarify.

Guest amccann

I hope you have contacted Canadian Virtual Airlines (CVA) to discuss the potential problem of having the same callsign.http://canadianva.com/Al

Guest Grunt

>If I'm muslim can I join? What if I'm gay?LOL! Pat Robertson will have you assasinated! :-bang Great idea for a VA...:-erks

Guest AJWatson2209

Hi their Grunt, If you wish for more information then please email enquiries@christianvirtualairways.com

Guest Grunt

>Hi their Grunt, >>If you wish for more information then please email>enquiries@christianvirtualairways.comWhose Grunt? Mine? His? Anyways, I wish for very little...but thanks for the offer. That's mighty "christian" of ya'!!:-xxrotflmao Good luck with your VA.

Guest AJWatson2209

Not laughing their!

Guest Grunt

>Not laughing their!Nice one :-) Seriously, I do wish you luck with your VA.